特立尼达警察声称拥有“foiled” 狂欢 threat.

特色视频播放图标
代理ASP Michael Jackman

代理ASP Michael Jackman

据媒体报道,特立尼达和多巴哥警察局 声称在节日前几天就已经破坏了嘉年华活动的威胁。  The Trinidad and Tobago Carnival 是在每年的星期一和星期二举行的年度活动 Ash Wednesday in Trinidad and Tobago (February 12th and 13th 2018). 的 event is well known for participants’五颜六色的服装和旺盛的庆祝活动。  

报告说,有四人被拘留。 在几个私人住宅和清真寺(穆斯林礼拜场所)中进行了突击搜查。  Reports are that 搜索是在阿兰格斯的Nur-e-Islam清真寺,Munroe Road清真寺和桑格朗德,竹,瓦尔赛因和拉芬蒂勒的其他圣殿进行的。 初步报告在私人住宅或礼拜场所均未发现。

据特立尼达卫报报道,TTPS代理ASP的新闻官员Michael Jackman证实了被拘留者正在接受采访。  然而,杰克曼拒绝评论威胁是什么以及它们是否与恐怖分子有关。  “收到的信息正在通过情报收集中,TTPS透露这是一项计划,旨在破坏狂欢节活动,情报机构活跃且保持警惕,并做出了发现。”破坏狂欢节周围的活动。

警方指称虐待

A 特立尼达ian who was detained in Saudi Arabia 2015年8月,他以与恐怖组织有联系为由,昨天被警方逮捕,袭击了他在穆罕默德维尔(Mohammedville)的住所,但亲属指责警察使用暴力手段,他们认为这是不必要的。 穆罕默德维尔(Mohammedville)是飞地 卡玛鲁丁·穆罕默德(Kamaluddin Mohammed) (上帝保佑他的灵魂)居住。 穆罕默德先生是执政的人民民族运动(PNM)的创始成员,其侄女纳菲萨·穆罕默德(Nafeesa Mohammed)担任副政治领导人。  

的 man’s father told the T&据《卫报》报道,昨天上午3.30左右,他家的楼下门上传出一声巨响,他的一个儿子与妻子和孩子同住。

He said the officers broke down the door, assaulted his son and started searching the house. 的 officers, he said, only produced a search warrant almost at the end of the search two hours later. 的 warrant was in the name of his other son, who lives upstairs with him, and was to allow them to search for arms and ammunition.

的 distraught father said the officers were heavily armed and had shields to protect themselves, “but they were dressed in different uniforms.” He said the officers tied the hands of family members and allowed dogs into the house during the search. He said they found nothing but still detained his son.

的 son was flagged as being involved in activities linked to 恐怖主义 by Special Branch officers and was detained when he returned to 特立尼达 in 2015. It was subsequently, on his return to Saudi Arabia in that year, that he was detained in that country. He only returned home a year ago and relatives say he was “trying to restart his life, but it had been difficult.”

的 father said attorneys for the family had advised them to make a report to the Belmont Police Station, because the officers “did not follow procedure.”

他的堂兄,曾与T&T卫报(T Guardian)说:“这是一次痛苦的经历,”他补充说,住在穆罕默德维尔(Mohammedville)的人们“帮助建立了国家”。

的 man’的父亲指控警察使用“过度武力”。

“如果他们告诉我们他们有逮捕令,我们将进行合作。即使他们使用武力,我们也合作并帮助了他们。在他们撞开门并要求我们躺下绑住手之前,没有任何沟通。这些人进了屋子,他们什么也没读,只是把你的手绑在背后,让狗穿过。他们唤醒睡着的婴儿。婴儿在哭。这是非常痛苦的。”

的 T&T Guardian was told the officers had a “special raid” which targeted homes in Mohammedville, Farouk Avenue and other parts of El Socorro, San Juan. 的 exercise resulted in the man’的儿子和另外两名来自该地区的男子被拘留。除房屋外,警察还突袭了该地区的两个清真寺,但据报道未发现任何清真寺。

的 man said “警察不应该针对无辜者,而应该寻找真正的土匪和杀手。” 

自2016年以来,已有1000多名特立尼达人在其街道上被谋杀,警方的侦查率约为10%。 特立尼达社会的犯罪猖ramp。   但是,几乎没有人听说过这种对黑帮和criminal徒巢穴的高调突袭。 鉴于有报道称将近400名特立尼达人离开了海岸,加入了伊拉克和叙利亚的伊黎伊斯兰国,并对回返者产生了恐惧,因此在这些安全问题上国家的谨慎态度是可以理解的。 但是,今天,特立尼达的穆斯林感到特别被侮辱和针对。 如果最终没有发现犯罪活动的证据,情况将更是如此。   

Nur-E-Islam关于清真寺搜索的声明

Nur-E-Islam Mosque, San Juan, 特立尼达

的 Nur-e-Islam Masjid, like all other Masjids promotes tolerance, peace and justice. We cooperate as much as possible with the authorities for the good of our country.

在这方面,我们感谢在2月8日(星期四)凌晨4:00对清真寺进行搜查的警察所表现出的专业精神。我们的Jamaah(会众)遵守该国的法律,没有任何藏身之处。同时,我们关切我们会众的成员在其私人住宅受到的待遇和据称的虐待,导致至少一人受到严重伤害。

的 police have made certain allegations and have detained, though not arrested some Muslim brothers. We await the evidence for their actions.

As 穆斯林, we do not condone any of the immoral activities associated with 狂欢, but it is not within Islamic principles to attempt to take matters into our own hands and attempt to disrupt 狂欢 by causing destruction, harm or injury to persons or places. If there was really such a plot, we totally condemn these plans.

我们希望这对所涉穆斯林是一种误会,并期待在此问题上实现正义,诚实与正直。

的 noble Prophet Muhammad (May the peace and blessings be upon him) said: Help your brother, be he oppressed or the oppressor. A man said, O Messenger of Allah, I will help him if he is being oppressed, how do we help him if he is the oppressor? He replied, Stop him from oppressing for that is helping him”.

这时,努尔-伊斯兰清真寺正向所有人祝愿所有人和平,安宁,安全与和谐。

2018年2月9日。
的 Imam and Management Committee

‘Plot’ to bomb US Embassy

特立尼达’s Newsday is reporting that US law-enforcement officers, including the Federal Bureau of Investigations (FBI), tipped off TT’s Special Branch and the Strategic Services Agency (SSA) in December last year on plans by a certain group of local 穆斯林 to bomb the US Embassy in Port of Spain between 狂欢 Monday and Tuesday.

这导致美国执法人员与当地团队一起工作,使用最先进的监视设备并窃听以截获与伊斯兰国有联系的感兴趣的人之间的编码信息,这被描述为(伊斯兰国)。

美国有线电视新闻网报道 负责监督美国在该地区军事行动的美国南方司令部的美国军事人员建议并协助特立尼达安全部队逮捕了四名极端分子,他们被认为是参与策划恐怖袭击网络的一部分。  的 US troops did not participate in any direct combat.

Yesterday public relations officer of 穆斯林 of TT, Imtiaz Mohammed, described the arrests of the men as an attempt to embarrass the community. He described, as a hoax, information that there were plans to disrupt the 狂欢 activities and also believes it is part of a plan by the US and TT government to get the population to support a bill to amend the Terrorist Act.

With reports from the 特立尼达 Guardian posted 这里 ,新闻日 这里,CNN 这里. 这是一个发展中的故事,因此请检查更新。

成为第一个发表评论的人 on "特立尼达 Police claim to have “foiled” 狂欢 threat."

发表评论

您的电子邮件地址不会被公开。


*